API magazine is Australia's leading property investment magazine. It's a must-read publication for serious property investors, homebuyers and property professionals. Every copy is packed with informative features, case studies of successful investors, investment tips and strategies, regional and suburb profiles, vital property statistics and much more!
Subscribe for 1, 2 or 3 years and you'll get a free three-month subscription to PriceFinder.com.au. Valued at $525, this vital tool for home buyers and property investors gives you access to:
• Detailed ownership and over 20 years of sales history for most properties in Australia*
• Recent sales reports for streets, suburbs and postcodes
• Enter an address and get PriceFinder's estimate of its current market value, expected rent and rental yield
• Use PriceFinder to help you value a property before you buy or sell it, and to identify properties with good investment potential
• Real-time access to growth statistics, median sale prices and sales volumes for any suburb, plus mapping tools, property photos and much more! (Data is not currently available for Tasmania.)
Subscribe for two or three years and we'll also send you two extensive, highly-detailed eReports
Learn how to protect your assets!
"Asset Protection - A guide for all Australians" by solicitor Rob Balanda (valued at $150) which reveals the insiders' secrets to using trusts, different entities, ownership ratios, cross-collateralisation and other strategies to keep your wealth secure.
Learn which of Australia's suburbs will bring you the highest yields
With "Australia's Top 150 Highest-Yield Suburbs", find out where the best returns have been over the past 5 years in this comprehensive ereport exlusive to API subscribers.
Learn how to build wealth through property investing
In this 4 part, 4 hour video program you can watch:
- Michael Yardney, of Metropole Property Strategists share his time tested approach to successful property investing
- Dr Andrew Wilson, chief economist for Domain, explain the property cycle and what’s ahead for our property markets
- Ken Raiss, accountant from Chan & Naylor discuss the macro economic factors affecting our property markets.
Renew for one year and get $525 worth of bonuses:
• 3 month PriceFinder trial (valued at $525)
Renew for two or three years and get $899 worth of bonuses:
- 3 month PriceFinder trial (valued at $525)
- Rob Balanda's publication "Asset Protection - A guide for all Australians" eReport (Valued at $150)
- Onthehouse.com.au's Australia's top 150 Highest-Yield Suburbs eReport (Valued at $175)
- Learn how to build wealth through property investing video (Valued at $49)
Since we launched this amazing high-value offer we've been inundated with requests from existing subscribers to renew their subscriptions early so they can take advantage of this incredible deal. Now's your chance, as this offer WILL NOT LAST. This offer is valid for a limited time only and may be discontinued at any time.
You may cancel your subscription any time
Terms and Conditions
• Prices subject to change at any time
• Digital-only subscriptions are not eligible for the free book, report and PriceFinder trial subscription. This bonuses are available only to print and print-digital combo subscriptions.
• By subscribing to API during the term of this promotion, you consent to your personal details being provided to PriceFinder for the purpose of enabling your trial account. Subscribers will also be subscribed to the PriceFinder Newsletter. If you do NOT wish to have your details provided to PriceFinder, please subscribe by calling 1800 888 788 and advising the operator that you do not require the trial account.
• PriceFinder offer valid for new PriceFinder customers only. Customers who already hold a PriceFinder account - either a paid account or a free trial provided by another party - are ineligible for this 3 month free trial offer.