POSH is the most powerful property analysis and management tool of its kind. It was developed to enable users throughout the world to analyse and manage their property investments.
Download the free 10-day trial version for Windows. (Sorry, this product is not available for Macs.)
POSH is comprised of two major components:
A powerful analysis component allows you to analyse properties just like shares, by comparing their gross or net yields, dollars per sqm., before and after tax cash flow, capital growth, internal rate of return, and even PE ratios, etc. You can also run unlimited 'what if' analysis on the cashflow of your investment and its effect on your existing home loan. To rate your properties according to your own criteria! To analyse median suburb price data. Or simply check out your maximum borrowing capacity on different scenarios by taking into account of your partner's income and existing investments, etc.
A comprehensive management component allows you to easily manage properties such as tenants, lease, mortgage, depreciation schedule, income and expenses, events log, etc. You can track the payment history of tenants or print out rent receipts. Work out the capital gains tax you need to pay. With the budget function, you can even create a detail budget and compare it with the actual spending.
These two components are fully integrated in a single system so that the analysis can be based on the up-to-date information of your existing properties.
Combined with extensive reporting that shows you detailed calculation of capital gains tax, hence, whether you're planning to purchase properties or have already owned properties, POSH provides you with helpful tools to enhance your property investment experience.
Properties Comparison and Analysis
* Analyse properties just like shares, by comparing their gross or net yields, dollars per sqm., before and after tax cash flow, capital growth, internal rate of return, and even PE ratios, etc, up to 10 years in a few mouse clicks!
* Calculate how much the renter and taxman are sharing your interest bill.
* Rate your properties according to your own criteria by filling a simple form on each property (eg. location, features, transport... etc).
* Provide you with the workflow that most resemble your property investment process, ie. Inspection -> Purchase -> Mortgage -> Leasing -> Selling.
* Allows you track every income and expense, mortgage and refinance, depreciation, tenancy and events...etc.
* Customise your rent receipts!
Mortgage and Refinance
* You can specify up to two loan accounts (eg. fixed or variable) and one transaction account in each property. With these accounts, you can track the actual transactions occurred as well as the updated loan balance, hence the up-to-date actual loan-to-value ratios.
* Track the tax depreciation in each financial year and how much you have claimed in the past. It handles both the prime cost, diminishing value, low value pool methods and automatic rollover all the items cost in next financial year.
Tenancy Schedule and Lease History
* Track the tenant, rental and lease history on each property in your portfolio. You can also keep track of the tenant events such as service history.
Home Loan Calculator and Payment Schedule
* Simulate unlimited scenarios on your loan payment, term, interest rate, or frequency of payment, etc and then generate the amortisation schedule to see how much principal and interest you're actually paying.
* Work through our tutorial in POSH to understand why an additional extra payment is the most important factor to pay off your home loan!
Comphensive Inspection CheckList
* Print off the inspection checklist and bring it along to your inspection.
Import online bank transactions + support Quicken format
* Import your transaction history from major banks and any online banking that supports Quicken format.
Bulk input facility
* Bulk Entry allows you quickly add a group of income or expense records in an Excel-like style window. All records are added in a single button click.
Suburb Median Price Analysis
* Keep track of median price for each suburb. We provide quarterly data so you can import them from the standard Excel interface and to perform various analysis such as listing of top suburbs in terms of growth rate in any period. Our database is also preloaded with VIC and NSW sample data.
Handle foreign currencies
* Create foreign currency accounts is easy in POSH, deposit/withdraw funds in foreign currencies into/from local currency account, as well as update the exchange rate for each currency.
Group entry that simulates a typical rental statement
* Create a deposit or withdrawal record that links to multiple property incomes and expenses in a single screen. This is very useful in a situation where you want to record a bank deposit from a rental statement, which normally includes a gross rent, management fee, postage, sundry charges, and sinking fund.etc. By using this function and save it as Recurring, you can easily create these records with a few mouse clicks.
* Since a lot of transactions are of repetitive nature, POSH can save you a lot of time by allowing you to save these transactions as recurring. Once you save it as recurring, you can click the Use Recurring button to retrieve its details, modify just the date or other details and save the transaction.
* Record multiple owners in each property investment. During the analysis phase, you can use the Investment Analysis Report to specify the percentage of ownership and test the effect on different ownership percentage scenarios.
* If you have a property in more than one names, you can include all the owners and their percentage owned in the purchase. POSH will proportion the property incomes and expenses according to the percentage owned.
Full budget tracking
* Record your current year budget, see how it affects your home loan payment, track it with the actual spending and compare this with the previous year budget.
Preloaded council and locations in your state
* Select the state that you are living in when you run POSH for the very first time. POSH will preload all the locations and councils for that state.
Frequently Used Property Related Websites
* Allows you to keep track of the most frequent used property related websites. You can add as many groups or websites as you wish.
Easy to Use Interface and Performance
* POSH is a 32-bit application that runs on Window platform (2000/NT/XP), which provides the best user interface and performance in accessing data.
* In addition, POSH provides a clean, simple interface for you to access most of the functions within a few mouse clicks.
* With all these functionalities, POSH only costs AUD $235.00 and is tax deductible (if used for investment purpose). It provides absolutely the best cost effective value which outperforms other tools in the market. Try out our 10 days full feature evaluation from our download page.
Online Help / Manual
* POSH has an extensive on-line help which can be accessed within the application, as well as the tutorials which you can follow to understand POSH.
Free Technical Support and Upgrade
* SuperTech provides free six months technical support and upgrades for all our products via phone, fax, email or web-based helpdesk, provided you register the product with us after the purchase.
"Information on POSH is extremely easy to understand and fill in due to the fact the menu system consists almost purely of drop down menus with selections or very clear entries by relying on default settings on the software generated by raising a property profile... All things said and done, POSH is extremely comprehensive and a powerful too in the hands of someone who had a interest in that field. I believe that it has enough features to fully work for a professional or someone currently working in the real estate market. I did find filling out so many forms to be encumbersome, however I do realise that for the person who would be making money from such information that it would not be a problem. If you're into real estate then I strongly recommend POSH to you."
Tory Favro, PC Reviews, Impulsegamer.com
"...It has a simple user-friendly interface that walks you through each step of judging whether any individual property is likely to be a valuable addition to your portfolio...."
Karin Derkley, Personal Investor magazine
"...It's slick, easy-to-use and could prove a valuable tool for those investors who like to take a hands-on approach to managing their property investments."
Penelope Morris, Your Mortgage Magazine, Nov 2002
"I am a new user with this program, and I find it very comprehensive and useful. We have a number of properties and having a means for looking at our portfolio performance is very reassuring and useful."
Bob Spier, NSW
"The GST (inclusive & exclusive) function now works very well. I actually now use POSH to create BAS statements (and for income & GST accounting) for smaller residential developments. Of course, I also use it for its primary purpose of managing residential properties."
J. Davey, QLD
"POSH Version 3 is great and the Property rating system is excellent. Well done !! Keep it up your excellent work!!"
".....finally, to have a software that is not only informative, professional but extremely user-friendly is an absolute 'godsend'. With minimal PC skills but a thirst for real estate knowledge, POSH has definitely opened up a whole new dimension of what property management & analysis is all about for me! Thank you"
Marilyn Keon, NSW